Filter DriersProminent & Leading Authorized Wholesale Dealer from Mumbai, we offer refrigeration oil separator and oil strainer.
Refrigeration Oil Separator
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Size||3/8 inch ~ 2-1/8 inch|
|Work Temperature||-10deg C~+120deg C|
|Max Working Pressue||3.0Mpa(30 bar)|
- The advantages of the oil separator on the discharge line of a compressor in arefrigeration system are confirmed by many years of experience. The oil separator intercepts the oil mixed with compressed gas and returns it to the crankcase of the compressor thus assuring an efficient lubrication of its moving parts. Furthermore, the oil separator maintains a high coefficient of condenser and evaporator performance by almost completely removing oil deposits from their exchange surfaces. When a very high temperature at the end of the compression stage lead to the formation of oil vapours. Moreover, the oil separator, damping the valves pulsations, reduces system noise with an open or semi-hermetic compressor. Finally, the use of an oil separator leads to a longer life of the compressor; a better performance of the whole system with consequent energy saving; A quieter operation by reducing pulsations.
- The oil separators should be installed in the discharge line between the compressor and the condenser mounted securely in a vertical position and reasonably close to the compressor.
- To prevent the return of refrigerant from condenser, during the off cycle of the system, it's advisable to install a check valve between the condenser and oil separator outlet.
- Oil Seperator in Refrigeration Line.
- Freon Line Oil Seperator.
- Refregeration Line Oil Seperators.
Approx. Price: Rs 1 / UnitGet Latest Price
Dry All high pressure Oil Strainer removes contaminant & dirt from the refrigerant oil line by means of a 100 mesh filter screen.